The purpose of this post is to provide information regarding the state of emergency/COVID-19 in Johns Creek, Fulton County, and the State of Georgia:
1. Please find below the 4/27/2020 Georgia Situation Report (forwarded by Senator John Albers)
2. SBA loans have more funding - follow this link for more information: http://onenorthfulton.org/19-smallbusiness/
3. Fulton County has opened another testing site in North Fulton County located at 4700 North Point Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022 https://fultoncountyga.gov/covid-19/covid-testing-sites
4. The Georgia Department of Public Health, Fulton County Board of Health, and DeKalb County Board of Health are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about the spread of COVID-19 in the community. From April 28 through May 4, teams will be visiting randomly selected homes to ask residents questions about their health and collect blood samples for an antibody test. Antibodies are proteins the body makes in response to infections. The antibody test can tell us whether a person might have had a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The antibody test is not meant to diagnose whether a person has COVID-19 now. Participation is voluntary. For more information visit, https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-antibody-testing
5. Governor Brian Kemp issued an executive order on 4/27/2020 providing additional information for foodservice restaurants, bowling alleys, and movie theaters as well as lifting the ban on short term rentals after 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2020. https://gov.georgia.gov/executive-action/executive-orders/2020-executive-orders
As I receive more information, I will continue to forward.
Lastly, all of this information will be updated on http://onenorthfulton.org/. Please access at any time for information regarding this declaration of emergency and COVID-19.
Johns Creek City Council Post 5