|September 28, 2015||
12000 Findley Road, Suite 400
1. Public Works
a. Intergovernmental Agreement with Peachtree Corners for Public Work Services
a. Continued discussion of FY2016 Budget
b. Discussion of Allocation of Fund Balance Reserve
3. City Manager
a. Preliminary Review of the following Financial Policies: * Capital Asset Policy * Debt Management Policy * Cash and Investment Policy * Budgetary Policy
|September 28, 2015||
1. Consideration to approve September 8, 2015 Work Session Summary and Council Meeting Minutes
|F.||APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA|
1. ACTION ITEM - Consideration of Privileged Resolution recognizing Eagle Scout Sanjeev Senthil Kumar of Troop 3143
2. ACTION ITEM - Consideration to approve the Memorandum of Agreement with Fulton County for the SR120 Utility Relocation
|J.||REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS|
1. O2015-08-25 - PUBLIC HEARING and Consideration of Ordinance to Amend the City of Johns Creek Zoning Map regarding RZ-15-009 - Brian B. West, P.E. - the 12000 Block of Findley Road from O-1 Conditional to O-1 Conditional for a 48 unit, 35,760 square foot Memory Care and Convalescent Care Facility( Deferred from August 24, 2015 Council Meeting)
1. ACTION ITEM - Consideration to approve an Intergovernmental Agreement witht the City of Peachtree Corners for Public Work Services
2. O2015-09-27- PUBLIC HEARING and Consideration of an Ordinance to approve the FY2016 Budget for the City of Johns Creek
3. O2015-09-28- Public Hearing and Consideration of an Ordinance to Amend the City of Johns Creek Zoning Map regard Rz-15-010 regarding Flitch Holdings, LLC- 10500 and 10570 Parsons Road from AG-1 to TR to for a 9-unit attached townhome subdivision and Concurrent Variance VC-15-010-01 to reduce the rear buffer from 40 feet to 25.8 feet.
4. O2015-09-29- PUBLIC HEARING and Consideration of an Ordinance to Amend the City of Johns Creek Zoning Map regarding SUP-15-01 - Atlanta Chinese Christian Church North, LLC the 5000 and the 5055 Block of Morton Road from AG-1 (Agricultural District) to AG-1 (Agricultural District) to allow for the expansion of a parking lot at the existing church.
5. O2015-09-30- PUBLIC HEARING and Consideration an Ordinance to Amend Zoning Text Amendment A-15-001 to include Article III, DEFINITIONS; ARTICLE VII. TWO-FAMILY, TOWNHOUSE, APARTMENT DWELLING DISTRICTS; ARTICLE VIII. OFFICE INSTITUTIONAL, MIXED USE DISTRICTS; ARTICLE IX. COMMUNITY BUSINESS DISTRICTS; AND ARTICLE XIX. ADMINISTRATIVE PERMITS AND USE to clarify terminology and use locations for Active Adults, Senior Housing, Elderly and Frail Elderly and for other purposes.
6. O2015-09-31 - PUBLIC HEARING and Consideration of an Ordinance to Amend A-15-02 of the Comprehensive Plan to clarify terminology and use locations for Active Adults, Senior Housing, Elderly and Frail Eldery as defined as Special Needs Housing and for other purposes.
Leave a Reply