Johns Creek Post clarifies the article "9 Massage Parlors Now Closed".
With the source as the City Manager of Johns Creek, an article was published siting 9 Massage Parlors closed due to code violations.
The office of the City Manager has provided updated information regarding the closures. Below is a Corrected Version of the 9 Massage Parlor's status:
1 Business Remains Open, never closed and should not have been included on the list:
- April Massage – 10900 Medlock Bridge Rd
1 Never Opened:
- Amate Healing International – 6000 Medlock Bridge Pkwy
2 Massage Parlors Licenses were revoked:
- Swan Massage– 9700 Medlock Bridge Rd
- Miu Miu Spa – 11030 Medlock Bridge Rd – (Pending) Hearing officer upheld denial of massage license as of 3/13/15 – they have the right to appeal to Superior Court.
5 Closed - Reasons not stated:
- Ace Relax Massage– 10360 Medlock Bridge Rd
Tian Tian Massage – 10360 Medlock Bridge Rd
Healing Touch Massage – 11600 Medlock Bridge Rd
Kristie’s Room – 5805 State Bridge Rd
- All About You Luxury Day Spa – 3005 Old Alabama Rd - No Violations Ever reported.
Johns Creek Post strives to provide accurate information on topics and stories impacting the citizens of Johns Creek.
This story developed as a direct result of information provided by the City of Johns Creek. As soon as the Editor was made aware of inaccuracies, the City corrected the information originally provided and this is the updated report.