Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR
Since 1960, federal civil rights law has required state and local election officials to "retain and preserve" records relating to elections involving federal officeholders for 22 months after ballots are cast.
That would seem to be a good thing as Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger embarks on an investigation into whether third-party liberal activists in 2020 illegally gathered and delivered absentee ballots for voters — a practice known as harvesting that is outlawed in the Peach State.
But some of Georgia's largest counties tell Just the News that they no longer possess evidence that could be helpful to probing the harvesting allegations: video camera surveillance footage that monitored the drop boxes installed around Georgia to help voters cast ballots during the pandemic...
To read more visit Just The News.
Are you kidding INVESTIGATE, this is on your watch Raffensperger, are you getting rid of the proof or just allowing Abrams to get rid of it??? I'm pretty sure she had her dirty paws all over this as did YOU. You should be fired for just being inept! You evidently cannot do your job! RESIGN!!!
Sunxi bing-fa Art of War
Chapter 3 Paragraph 18
Hence the saying: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Eliminating Voter Fraud
1. All ballots either at the voting stations or mail in MUST HAVE A RIGHT AND LEFT THUMB PRINT on that paper ballot. Any ballot without two thumb prints are automatically rejected.
2. If a person has only one thumb or no thumbs, a DNA blood drop is placed on the ballot.
3. Any person submitting a ballot for themselves via mail in ballot must also affix their thumb prints on such ballot, otherwise it will be automatically rejected.
4. Any person submitting a ballot for another person, besides the person casting the ballot, must also affix their thumb prints on the ballot.
5. All ballots from any voting Machine at the polling place, must be verified by the voter after they have voted and before submitting to the voting board.
6. A voter ballot COPY, is given to the voter at that time, after they have affixed their thump prints on the original ballot. Both copy and original ballot must have thumb prints.
7. The person who voted must stand by and witness while their thumb prints are verified by a thumb print machine.
8. Duplicate voting, out of state, out of county, unless it is a valid ballot must also have both thumb prints on the ballot.
9. Illegal enemy outlaws, and any person who is NOT eligible to vote, their votes are automatically canceled at the time they have voted and are immediately arrested.
10. After qualified by the thumb machine data, the person who submitted the fraudulent ballot, are instantly arrested at the polling station.
11. All ballots are submitted to an on-site verifying machine instantly after a person votes. The machine checks voting ballot to indicate the thumb prints match in the data base.
12. Also checking for duplicates, votes are processed as stated in number eight.
13. Smeared thumb prints which cannot be machine screened are automatically rejected. The person is allowed to vote again and new prints are affixed at that time.
14. The first ballot is shredded before their eyes.
15. All ballots must be in English. In order to vote, you must be a citizen and must pass a written and verbal questionnaire to gain citizenship in ENGLISH in the United States, not your native language.
16. If an undertaker, medical staff or any person takes thumb prints from a dead person and found to have sold or given them by other party, or used for fraudulent ballots, they incurred the same penalty listed below.
17. The names and thumb prints are installed crosscheck via death certificates to insure the validity of that person. If dead, the ballot is swiftly removed, and the person submitted such ballot arrested.
18. No Voter ID is required before voting
19. No photostat ballots with photostats thumb prints or computer-generated ballots and thumb prints are allowed
1. Fine of $100,000.00 US Dollar for each illegal vote infraction no matter how rich or poor a person is, this MUST be applied and collected. Equal protection under law.
2. First offense, One-year clearing forests. Don’t care how hot or cold the weather is.
3. Picking trash on highways
4. Cutting bush on highways, mountains and invasive weeds. Grouped in chain gangs
5. Hoeing weeds and growing food in a government farm for poor people and for our troops.
6. They are not paid for their daily eight-hour labor.
1 First offense 5 years for EACH illegal vote
2. Second offense 10 years for EACH illegal vote
3. No time off for good behavior.
4. No work - no FOOD for that day but all the water they can drink
5. No judge or politican can alter or lessen theses sentences.
The beauty of the thumb print: NO ONE cannot say they did not perform the crime because their thumb print is only theirs and no one’s else
If you desire action, you must assist with the effort first to put on the California Ballot.
After we Republicans win, this law will crash and burn the Bolsheviks. At the same time if we can raise enough Jing, we put same, on other state’s ballots.
Snake ANGLICO, USMC RET
PO 7475 Long Beach California 90807